Motion Labs Breakered Stringer Box, L21-30 I/O, 3 x 20A Duplex Edison, Small Shell
The Motion Labs Stringer Box is a rugged and ETL-listed power distribution unit that features three 20A Edison Duplex outlets and a L21-30 In/Thru connection, making it a dependable and efficient solution for powering stage lighting, sound systems, and other equipment in live events and concerts.
1 Day Rental Price: $100.00
Motion Labs large frame stringer boxes provide branch power distribution at locations where an entire rack is not necessary or practical. They are designed for higher capacity applications than small frame units, where additional branch circuits requiring current reduction protection is required. They can be spread out across a convention hall floor, mounted in a truss structure, or even used on a bench top for temporary applications.
- Breakered stringer box, L21-30 I/O X 3 duplex edison, small shell
- 120/208Y VAC 3Phase 60Hz, 30A
- Unswitched thru connector
- 3 circuits, 120VAC, 60 Hz, 20A, 1 connector per phasem color coded: black L1, red L2, blue, L3
- Square D Brand QOU series, 3 X 20A 1P, branch rated ETL listed. Conforms to UL STD 1640, UL STD 508A, certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 No 14
- Hubbell Brand, NEMA L21-30, 30A, 3PH, nylon, white. inlet, HBL2815, thru outlet, HBL2816, UL/CSA
- Hubbell Brand, NEMA 5-20, edison duplex, HBL 5352 BLK, HBL 5352RED, HBL5352 BLUE
Product Dimensions & Weight