Blackmagic Teranex Mini 12G-SDI to HDMI Video Converter
The Blackmagic Teranex Mini 12G-SDI to HDMI is an excellent video converter that enables high-quality transmission of SD, HD, and Ultra HD video signals between different devices with support for up to 12G-SDI bandwidth.
1 Day Rental Price: $30.00
Supporting up to 12G-SDI data rates with intelligent heat dissipation, and offering features such as XLR connections and an Ethernet control and PoE port, the Teranex Mini HDMI to SDI 12G Converter, from Blackmagic Design, is a highly improved solution for rack-mount as well as cable duct and desktop installations. Connect an HDMI signal in up to Full 4K DCI 4096x2160p resolution and route it out over up to two independent 12G-SDI outputs in the same resolution. Route 4096x2160p signals approximately 70 ft using 6G-SDI cables, and run lower-resolution signals, such as 3G-SDI or HD-SDI, for much longer than standard lengths. When 12G-SDI cables will be available on the market, you’ll be able to run 4K DCI 4096x2160p signals for over 250 ft. You can also connect separate audio via full-size XLR inputs that are switchable between balanced analog and AES/EBU digital audio.
- (1) x Blackmagic Teranex Mini 12G-SDI to HDMI Video Converter
- Advanced high-data rate signal converter
- Supports up to 4K DCI 4096x2160p signals
- Two Independent 12G-SDI outputs
- Run 4096x2160p 70 ft using 6G-SDI cables
- XLR connections switchable to AES/EBU
- Ethernet port for remote control or PoE
- Supports optional LCD smart front panel
- Intelligent thermal heat dissipation
- 3 units 1U rack-mountable in 19″ Rack
- Manage numerous units from a Mac or PC
Product Dimensions & Weight