Motion Labs Stringer Box, Breakered, L21-30 In/Thru x 6x 20A Edison Duplex, ETL Listed
The Motion Labs Stringer Box is a durable and ETL-listed power distribution unit that features six 20A Edison Duplex outlets and a L21-30 In/Thru connection, making it a reliable and versatile solution for powering stage lighting, sound systems, and other equipment in live events and concert venues.
1 Day Rental Price: $150.00
Motion Labs large frame stringer boxes provide branch power distribution at locations where an entire rack is not necessary or practical. They are designed for higher capacity applications than small frame units, where additional branch circuits requiring current reduction protection is required. They can be spread out across a convention hall floor, mounted in a truss structure, or even used on a bench top for temporary applications.
- Breakered stringer Box, L21-30 I/O X 6 duplex edison, tri colored.
- 120/208Y VAC 3Phase 60Hz, 30A unswitched thru connector
- 3 Circuits, 120VAC, 60 Hz, 20A, 2 connectors per phase, color coded: black L1, red L2, blue, L3
- Square D brand QOU series, 3 X 20A 1P, branch rated ETL listed. Conforms to UL STD 1640, UL STD 508A, certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 No 14
- Hubbell Brand, NEMA L21-30 30A 3PH, nylon, white. inlet, HBL2815, thru outlet, HBL2816. UL/CSA
- Hubbell Brand, NEMA 5-20, edison duplex, 2X HBL 5352 BLK, 2X HBL 5352RED, 2X 5352 BLUE
Product Dimensions & Weight