LiteFuze Heavy Duty Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Transformer LT-3000 3000W MAX
The LiteFuze Heavy Duty Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Transformer LT-3000 is a reliable and efficient voltage converter that allows you to safely power your devices and appliances from different voltage sources.
1 Day Rental Price: $30.00
The LiteFuze LT series 3000 watt Step Up/Step Down heavy duty voltage transformer is equipped with circuit breaker protection so you’ll never need to replace fuses on overload. It also features the converting box technology which ensures lighter weight and noise reduction during operation. The LT-3000 is compatible to operate on 50 hz or 60 hz. It is designed to convert single phase 110-120V to 220-240V or 220-240V to 110-120V. This CE certified transformer is safer with advanced side vents for ventilation. The efficiency factor of LT series voltage transformers is 1.5, use this factor to determine the correct size voltage transformer for your electronics/appliances. Just multiply the efficiency factor times the max power(watt) rating of your product and then purchase a transformer of at least that size. LT series transformers are equipped with high grade copper coils which makes them energy efficient during voltage conversion.
- Universal Output Socket – Equipped with an universal outlet which accepts plug from almost any country around the world and completely grounded from input to output for safe operation.
- ConvertingboxTM technology – uses Toroidal Transformer for efficiency, noise free operation and more compact voltage converter that’s about half the size and less weight when compared to the traditional transformers.
- Fuse Protection – protects your electronics and the transformer from power or voltage overload. The fuse will cut off the power to the transformer during overload and you can easly replace the fuse to reset the transformer. LiteFuze transformers are designed with safety in mind and are CE certified and include industry leading 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Operation – Convert 110/117/120V AC to 220/230/240V AC OR 220/230/240V AC to 110/117/120V AC. Set the input voltage switch in the back based on the country’s voltage and connect your appliance to the appropriate outlet in the front. Note that these transformers only convert the voltage and the output Hz (frequency) remains the same as the input.
- Litetime Copper Coil – each transformer is wound with premium coil and wire to ensure a reliable and efficient performance over long period of time. These transformers aren’t designed to operate on US 220V and aren’t compatible with US 220V appliances, you can use them to power US electronics abroad in a 220V country or use 220V electronics in N. America on 120V. Select a proper size voltage transformer by checking the max power rating in W or WATT on your electronics and then purchase a transformer at least 1.25x that size to account for any surges or spikes during operation.
Product Dimensions & Weight
Learn more about this product directly from the manufacturer: