d&b audiotechnik Y10P Loudspeaker
The d&b audiotechnik Y10P Loudspeaker is a compact and powerful speaker that delivers high-quality sound reinforcement for a wide range of applications.
Call us at (888)-826-1299 for pricing!
The compact, 2-way passive Y7P loudspeaker features two 8” drivers in a dipole arrangement with a 1.4” compression driver mounted onto a rotatable CD horn. Sophisticated horn geometry combined with the advanced bass-reflex port design delivers full bandwidth capabilities with an extended LF output. These point source, high performance cabinets offer 75° horizontal directivity controlled down to 500 Hz, matched with a vertical dispersion of 40°. The horn can be rotated by 90° to enable horizontal orientation. The Y7P provides a broad variety of deployment possibilities, especially when used as a stand-alone full range system, or combined with other elements from the Y-Series, either ground stacked or flown. The loudspeaker cabinet is constructed from marine plywood and has an impact and weather protected PCP (Polyurea Cabinet Protection) finish. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill backed by an acoustically transparent foam. The cabinet incorporates a pair of handles whilst M10 threaded inserts are provided for attaching d&b rigging hardware. Additionally, two further M10 sockets accept the 8mm load pin to expand the mounting options.
- Frequency response (-5 dB standard): 59 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency response (-5 dB CUT mode): 118 Hz – 18 kHz
- Max. sound pressure with: D10 – 132 dBD20/30D – 135 dBD40/D80/40D – 137 dB
- Cabinets per amplifier channel – 2
- High performance 2-way passive point source loudspeaker
- Nominal impedance – 8 Ω
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms) – 400/1600 W
- Nominal dispersion angle (horizontal) – 75° x 40°
- 2 x 8" driver with neodymium magnet
- 1.4" exit compression driver
- passive crossover network
- 2 x NLT4 F/M
- Optional 2 x NL4 or 2 x EP5
Product Dimensions & Weight