d&b audiotechnik V8 3-way Loudspeaker – NL4
The V8 is a line array loudspeaker for medium to large-scale sound reinforcement for any large-scale event.
Call us at (888)-826-1299 for pricing!
The V8 is a 3-way passive design housing 2 x 10″ LF drivers, one horn loaded 8″ MF driver and two 1.4″ exit HF compression drivers with 2.5″ voice coils mounted to a dedicated wave shaping device. The symmetrical bipolar arrangement of the neodymium LF drivers around the centrally mounted coaxial MF and HF components allows a smooth overlap of the adjacent frequency bands in the crossover design. This results in an exceptional 80° horizontal constant dispersion control nominally being maintained down to 250 Hz. The mechanical and acoustical design enables flown vertical arrays of up to twenty four loudspeakers. It can be used in columns of purely V8 loudspeakers or combined with V12s and / or with V-SUBs. The V8 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood and has an impact and weather protected PCP (Polyurea Cabinet Protection) finish. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill backed by an acoustically transparent foam. Each side panel incorporates a handle, while two additional recessed grips are provided at the rear bottom of the cabinet.
- Frequency response (-5 dB standard): 67 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency response (-5 dB CUT mode): 100 Hz – 18 kHz
- Max. sound pressure: D20/30D – 139 dB, D40/D80/40D – 142 dB
- Cabinets per amplifier channel – 2
- High performance 3-way passive line array loudspeaker
- Nominal impedance – 8 Ω
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms) – 500/2000 W
- Nominal dispersion angle (horizontal) – 80°2
- Splay angle settings: 0° – 14° (1° increment)
- 2 x 10" driver / 1 x 8" driver
- 2 x 1.4" exit compression driver
- Passive crossover network
- 2 x NLT4 F/M, optional 2 x NL4 or 2 x EP5
Product Dimensions & Weight