AKG CROWN PCC 160 Supercardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
The Crown PCC 160 Supercardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone from AKG is a high-performance microphone that captures clear and natural sound with exceptional accuracy, making it ideal for conferences, lectures, and other public speaking applications.
1 Day Rental Price: $30.00
The PCC160 Microphone from Crown Audio is a rugged phase coherent, surface mountable boundary microphone designed for accurate pickup and signal reproduction on stages, lecterns, news desks, conference tables and more. The microphone features a phase coherent, half-supercardioid pickup that minimizes pickup behind the capsule, resulting in high gain-before-feedback. A bass-tilt switch allows the user to tailor the low-end response for particular applications. PCCr (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology uses diaphragms so small that any phase cancellations are above the audible range. This results in a wide, smooth frequency response free of phase interference. The PCC160 uses a supercardioid polar pattern that improves gain before feedback and reduces unwanted room noise from the rear.
- 1 x Crown PCC 160 Supercardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone – PHANTOM POWER
- 1 x Mini XLR to XLR
- Supercardioid polar pattern rejects the pit orchestra and offers an impressive gain before feedback
- Phase coherent cardioid® design prevents coloration from surface sound reflections
- Finely crafted, rugged housing withstands the rigors of the stage
- Low profile to be inconspicuously placed on the stage-floor
- Industry standard stage-floor microphone
Product Dimensions & Weight
Learn more about this product directly from the manufacturer: