D&B D20 4 Channel Amplifier
A top of the line amplifier from D&B, compatible with all current d&b loudspeaker setups except J-Series, M2, and SL-Series.
Call us at (888)-826-1299 for pricing!
The 2 RU four channel D20 amplifier is ideally suited to mobile and installation applications which require low to medium Sound Pressure Level (SPL) capabilities. The D20 features the same Digital Signal Processing (DSP) platform as the latest generation of d&b amplifiers, containing configurations for all d&b loudspeakers except the J-Series and the M2 monitor, plus a linear mode. The signal delay capability enables user definable settings of up to 10 s (= 3440 m/11286 ft), which can be applied independently to each channel. The same applies to the two 16-band equalizers, providing optional parametric, asymmetric, shelving or notch filtering. The D20 incorporates a colour TFT touchscreen, offering quick access to the menu structure, while the rotary encoder can be used for fine adjustment. The front panel and the integrated touchscreen are tilted up for easy operation when the amplifier is below eye level. The equal ratio of signal input to amplifier output channels increases application flexibility particularly for monitor, frontfill or effect channel use. The LoadMatch function integrated within the D20 amplifier electrically compensates for the properties of loudspeaker cable used. The D20 incorporates Class D amplifiers utilizing a power supply with active Power Factor Correction (PFC) suitable for mains voltages 100 V – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz and maintains a stable output when used with weak or unstable mains supplies. An NL8 provides all outputs on a single connector for loudspeaker multicores. Dual channel mode is driven through four individual NL4 connectors, while Mix TOP/SUB and 2-Way Active mode output configurations for applicable d&b loudspeakers are available via two central NL4 connectors. etherCON and RJ 45 connectors enable access to the d&b Remote network through OCA/AES70 via Ethernet and through CAN-Bus respectively.
- 1 x d&b audiotechnik D20 Amplifier – 4ch
- 1 x PowerCon – Edison AC Power Cord 12′
- 1 x 4 Channel 10′ XLR Snake – XLR M-F
- 1 x Power Strip 3′
- Maximum output power: 4 x 1600 W into 4 Ω
- All current d&b loudspeaker setups except J-Series, M2, SL-Series
- Display Colour TFT touchscreen, 3.5″/320 x 240 pixel
- Equalizer: 2 x 16-band PEQ/notch/shelving/asymmetric
- Latency analog and digital inputs: 0.3 ms
- Delay setting: 0.3 – 10000 ms
- Configurations: current d&b loudspeakers (except SL-Series, J-Series, M2) and linear mode
- Function switches
- d&b loudspeaker specific circuits
- Frequency generator
- Pink noise or Sine wave
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz/27 Bit ADC/24 Bit DAC
Product Dimensions & Weight