Rane MP2016 and XP2016 Rotary DJ Mixer and Expander set
Modeled after the popular Urei 1620 and the legendary Bozak CMA line of rotary mixers, the Rane MP2016 and XP2016 Rotary DJ Mixer and Expander set is the absolute favorite within the House Music community.
1 Day Rental Price: $175.00
The Rane MP2016 and XP2016 are a premium rotary mixer and expander combo designed for professional DJs and audio enthusiasts. The MP2016 mixer features six stereo input channels with Rane’s proprietary magnetic faders and 3-band isolator EQs for each channel. It includes a submix channel, stereo auxiliary send/returns, and a unique “FlexFX” loop that allows DJs to integrate external effects processors into their mix. The XP 2016 External Processor is a game-changing addition for DJs, offering 3-band isolator tone controls for each channel, A-Post-B Crossfader assign switches for all six channels, a high-performance Active Crossfader with full range Contour control, and a stereo 10-segment peak dBu Master/Cue Meter. Although the original design is roughly 19 years old from its original production, it’s still the mixer of choice at some of the top clubs around the world. For example, Robert Johnson an intimate Nightclub located (Frankfurt, Germany), Bob Beaman Nightclub located (Munich, Germany), and Kaiku located (Helsinki, Finland) as well as many other Nightclubs around the world and also right here in the USA.
- Split cueing
- Six stereo Input channels
- 4 dedicated stereo Phono/Line preamps
- 2 dedicated Mic/Line preamps with:
- Gain trims
- 2-band tone controls
- Engage switches
- Booth ducking
- Five stereo auxiliary inputs
- Input gain controls for level matching
- Switchable effects loop
- Booth output with Master/cue source switch
- Separate pre- and post-effects tape outputs
- Master accelerated-slope, full-cut, 3-band tone controls
- Audiophile/studio sound quality
- Highest quality Alps potentiometers
- High power headphone amplifier
- Active-Crossfader with full-range Contour control
- A-POST-B Crossfader assign switches
- Stereo Master / Cue Meter with peak hold
- Six channels of stereo, Accelerated-Slope, full-cut, 3-band Tone controls.
- The MP 2016 is Rane's second longest continually produced DJ mixer, second only to the MP 24.
- First Rane mixer to use an external expander (the XP 2016).
- The model number "2016" is a mix-up of the Urei model number "1620".
- The silver rotary knobs are the most expensive knobs Rane has ever used.
Product Dimensions & Weight