Rane MP2015 Rotary
The Rane MP2015 Rotary is a professional-grade DJ mixer that offers exceptional audio quality, precise control, and an intuitive interface, making it the perfect tool for high-end performances and studio use.
1 Day Rental Price: $160.00
The Rane MP2015 is a no-compromise music-mixing performance instrument. Control, sound, reliability and durability distinguish Rane’s new techno house club mixer for high-end audio systems. Born from a legacy of rotary club mixers beginning in 1971 with Rudy Bozak’s CMA-10-2DL, on to 1982 and UREI’s 1620, then in 1999 Rane’s MP2016/XP2016 combo, and now in 2015, the MP2015 represents the next revival and evolution. With over 40 years of rotary mixer experience to draw on, along with collaboration and input from the world’s best techno house DJs, the MP2015 is the best mixer produced by Rane—ever. There are no compromises in the design. It has the best sound, the best features, the best feel, and the best reliability and durability.
- A 4-channel performance-oriented rotary mixer created for DJs who demand uncompromising audio quality
- Certified by Native Instruments for use with Traktor Scratch
- Main stereo input channels include relay-isolated RIAA phono preamps, line inputs, and S/PDIF connections
- 3-band channel equalizers include total kills and software-adjustable crossover points
- Sweep filters on each channel include highpass, lowpass, and bidirectional highpass/lowpass modes
- Submix channel lets you combine input channels and offers bath equalization and filtering
- 3-band output isolator equalizer includes crossover adjustment knobs and 24dB/octave slopes
- Additional I/O includes a microphone input with ducking, a stereo effects loop, analog aux input, and USB
- Dual class-compliant USB connections allow for smooth transitions between digital DJs
Product Dimensions & Weight