B-Tech External Pole Coupler BT7824/B – Black
The B-Tech External Pole Coupler BT7824/B in black is a reliable and sturdy solution designed to join two System X poles together, providing extra height and support for a wide range of mounting applications.
1 Day Rental Price: $15.00
The BT7824 is an external joining kit for Ø50mm poles which is designed to extend the drop of System 2 installations. Made from a single piece of 4mm thick heavy duty steel, the joiner easily bolts to the outside of the poles to create a rigid join. The open tube design allows cables to pass through unimpeded and also provides a cable access point at the join location.
- Allows a rigid external join of 2x Ø50mm poles
- Heavy duty steel supports substantial loads with minimal movement
- Includes grub screws which allow micro-adjustment of pole angle
- Allows cables to pass through the poles and joiner
- Provides a cable access point at the pole join
- Steel Thickness: 4mm (1.6")
- Diameter: Ø60mm (2.4")
- Colour: Black
Product Dimensions & Weight
Learn more about this product directly from the manufacturer: