ETC Source Four Junior Tungsten Leko – 25-50 Deg.
The ETC Source Four Junior Tungsten Leko is a compact and versatile theatrical lighting fixture that delivers bright and precise illumination for a wide range of stage and studio applications.
Call us at (888)-826-1299 for pricing!
The smaller-scale Source Four jr uses the same technology that made the standard Source Four famous. That means unsurpassed imaging and beam quality. Compared to many conventional 650W and 1000W ellipsoidal spotlights, Source Four Junior’s 575 watts still deliver an even brighter light and offer the flexibility of multiple HPL lamp options and interchangeable lenses. The Source Four Junior is perfect for — but never limited to — smaller theater venues, churches, schools and any other application where affordability, space-savings and great performance are the criteria.
- 1 x ETC Source Four Junior Tungsten Leko – 25-50 Deg.
- 1 x Power Extension Cord – Black 25′
- 1 x Gel Holder for ETC Source Four Leko Light
- 1 x Photo Diffuser Gel
- 1 x Heavy Duty Straight C Clamp for 1-2.5 in. Truss 110 lb. Max load
- 1 x ADJ Uni Pak II Single Channel DMX Dimmer/Switch Pack
- 1 x Channel Lock Pliers
- Rugged die cast aluminum construction
- 20 gauge stainless steel shutters in a bi-plane assembly
- High impact, thermally insulated knobs and shutter handles
- Two accessory slots, and a top mounted, gel frame retainer
- Steel yoke with two mounting positions
- Positive locking, hand-operated yoke clutch
- Slot for glass or stainless steel patterns
- Slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- UL and cUL Listed
- 575W maximum
- HPL – compact tungsten filament contained in a krypton filled quartz envelope (see table for suitable lamp types)
- Patented filament geometry provides extremely efficient light collection and transmission
- Integral die cast aluminum heat sink lamp base
- Optimized optical system for efficient photometric performance
- Two bi-convex lenses
- Faceted borosilicate reflector with dichroic cold mirror coating removes greater than 90% infrared radiation (heat) and reflects greater than 95% of visible light
- Reflector secured with anti-vibration shock mounts
- Tool free, positive locking X, Y and Z lamp centering adjustments, unaffected by relamping
- Beam edge continually adjustable hard-to-soft
Product Dimensions & Weight