Theatrixx DisplayPort to Quad 3G-SDI xVision Converter Series
The Theatrixx DisplayPort to Quad 3G-SDI xVision Converter Series is a professional-grade video converter designed for broadcast, live events, and production applications, delivering high-quality DisplayPort to SDI signal conversion with advanced features and intuitive controls.
1 Day Rental Price: $300.00
Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on professional A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role. Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. Theatrixx Technologies wanted to change that, so they designed the xVision Video Converters.
- – TRUE1 to Edison 3′ Power Cable
- – Laird HD4BNC-3 Canare V5-4CFB RG59 4-Channel 3G-SDI BNC Video Snake Cable – 3 Foot
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 120 V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector… Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adapter.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port prevents accidental disconnection.
- Reclocked and amplified SDI loop thru
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
Product Dimensions & Weight
Learn more about this product directly from the manufacturer: