Roland V-60HD Multi-Format Video Switcher
Easily switch between video sources and formats with the Roland V-60HD Video Switcher, ideal for live events and streaming.
1 Day Rental Price: $275.00
The Roland V-60HD Multi-Format Video Switcher is a versatile tool for live events, supporting up to 8 inputs with 4 SDI and 2 HDMI inputs, as well as 2 still image files. It can switch between HD and computer video formats without requiring external converters and supports program, preview, and auxiliary busses. The illuminated buttons, T-bar, and 3″ LCD screen make it easy to control, while the built-in 18-channel mixer and tally system with GPI connector provide additional functionality. The switcher supports RS-232 and Ethernet control and is suitable for a range of events, including corporate, education, house of worship, and theater.
- The V-60HD is portable and small enough to be used in multiple locations in an office or outside meeting location.
- The four SDI inputs and two HDMI inputs are perfect for switching cameras and computers at the same time for dynamic presentations.
- Not all cameras support full 1080p, so the de-interlacer on the SDI inputs allows you to mix and match 1080i and 1080p SDI video sources from multiple cameras without external converters.
- Audio is easier to mix than ever before using the V-60HD’s Auto Mixing function. This automatically balances audio levels from multiple microphones and video sources, freeing up the operator to focus on video switching during the event.
- 8 x Multi-Format Channels; 6 x Inputs
- 4 x SDI Inputs with Deinterlace
- 2 x HDMI Inputs with Scalers
- 1 x RGB/Component Input Shared with HDMI
- 2 x SDI and 2 x HDMI Assignable Outputs
- Program, Preview, and Aux Outputs
- 1 x HDMI Multiview Output
- PGM/PST LED Color Buttons and T-Bar
- Embedded Audio and Analog Audio Inputs
- Smart Tally/GPI/RS-232 Interface
Product Dimensions & Weight