Radial JPC Active Stereo pcDI – Phantom Power
The Radial Engineering JPC Stereo PC DI Box is a versatile and rugged audio interface that provides seamless connectivity between computers and professional audio equipment, making it ideal for music production, broadcasting, and podcasting applications.
1 Day Rental Price: $15.00
The JPC is a stereo direct box that is easy to use with practically any consumer electronic device. It utilizes active buffers and transformer isolation to create a hybrid circuit that blocks ground loops and reduces system noise, along with AC blocking capacitors to prevent any audio system noise from bleeding back into the computer. The choice of ¼”, RCA and 3.5mm input connectors make it easy to interface with all types of unbalanced audio sources such as computers, smartphones, and tablets, and the outputs are XLR balanced mic level to feed snake systems and PAs. Powering the JPC is accomplished via 48V phantom from a mixing console, allowing the JPC to be used in concert environments without requiring an external power supply.
- Input and Output Panels
- -10dB pad reduces the level going into the JPC from loud sources that could overload the circuit and cause distortion.48V Power on LEDs lets you know that phantom has been turned on and is powering the two channels. 1/4″ connectors for each channel in parallel with RCA and 1/8″ connectors
- 1/8″ TRS (stereo) connector designed for PCs and laptops, makes connection easy with standard 1/8″ to 1/8″ cable
- Twin RCA connectors are great for connecting DVD/CD players and video machines. RCA thru-puts for flexibility.
- Book-end design creates a protective zone around the switches & connectors – Indestructible 14-gauge steel construction.
- Ground Lift switch – recessed to prevent accidental operation. Disconnects the ground path to the transformer at the XLR output. This is used when a ground path is made at the input side such as with a computer or rack module.
- Full no-slip rubber bottom pad provides mechanical isolation, electrical insulation and ‘stay-put-ability!’
- Twin balanced XLR male output connectors; AES standard with Pin-1 ground and Pin-2 hot.
Product Dimensions & Weight
Learn more about this product directly from the manufacturer: