Datapath Fx4 Display Controller
The Fx4 Display Controller from Datapath is a powerful and flexible video wall controller that can capture, scale, and display multiple sources in real-time across multiple displays.
Call us at (888)-826-1299 for pricing!
The DATAPATH Fx4 Display Controller with Four HDMI Outputs allows you to create and deploy small, mid-level, and large-scale signage projects for retail stores, stadiums, public spaces, and other environments. It features two HDMI inputs, one DisplayPort input, a DisplayPort loop output, and four genlocked HDMI outputs. The inputs support up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 fps resolution signals. The outputs support up to 1080p60 resolution. The loop output also supports up to 4096 x 2160/60 resolution and carries the original signal unchanged. There are also two Ethernet ports that allow connecting to a network. Only one port needs to be connected, while the other allows daisy-chaining by looping out. In addition to all these connections, there is a genlocked sync input on a BNC connector that allows syncing with 3rd-party hardware.
- 1 x Datapath Fx4 Display Controller
- 1 x IEC Power Cable
- 4 x HDMI Cable 6′
- 1 x USB A to USB B Cable 6′
- Infinite creative configurations
- UHD / 4K60 input, four HD 1080p outputs
- Rotates, crops, scales, mirrors and bezel corrects
- Multiple inputs for flexible connectivity (Dual HDMI1.4 or single
- DisplayPort1.2 inputs)
- HDCP1.4 support on all inputs and outputs
- True stand-alone operation: Fx4 can adapt to changes in inputs by
- adjusting all scale factors
- Network or USB interfaces allow platform independent control
- (MAC OSX 10.13 & later)
- Pre-load an image for use when signal is not detected
Product Dimensions & Weight